– In order to confirm your reservation, we kindly demand you to pay an advance of 40% of the total amount. When the reservation is confirmed you agree automatically with the mentioned conditions.
– The total rent must be paid 90 days before your arrival by bank transfer or Pay-Pal.
– In the case that the total rent is not paid 60 days before arrival, the owner can cancel your reservation. Transferred funds are not refunded.
– A safety deposit must be paid on your arrival, before you will receive the keys of your holiday home. We don’t have a bank terminal at the property, so you can only pay cash. You can also pay the safety deposit by bank transfer/PayPal before your arrival.
– In each holiday home you will find an inventory. Please inform us when there is anything broken of missing.
– The house will be verified after your departure and the safety deposit is refunded afterwards if there is nothing broken, missing and no damage.
– Please verify that your holiday home is clean and everything is back on its proper place with your departure. An extra fee will be charged if the dishes are not done or when the holiday home is not left properly.
– In the case that there is anything missing, broken or damaged, the owner has the right to use the safety deposit to repair the damage or replace the object. When the damage fee is higher than the surety the tenant is responsible to pay the difference towards the owner.