Here, we welcome guests that brought their babies when they arrived at the domain for the very first time, and now those children are adults themselves.
We watch them grow year after year and to our delight the families keep coming here to celebrate, laugh, go for walks, ride bikes, and get married.
Our guest book is full of messages from happy guests. Here are just a few samples to give you an idea:
“…It was a true pleasure to spend our holidays here. We got the chance to visit many beautiful villages/cities and rode on the most beautiful bicycle trail of Europe. – Gaëtan.
“We had such a nice stay at your castle, and our guests have enjoyed the good accommodations very much. This is a great place to get married.” – Fabian and Sofie.
“Fantastic stay at the castle… beautiful room. I was on a painting vacation with a group. Our cook made delicious meals, the kitchen was comprehensively equipped. Beautiful and peaceful surroundings.” – Trudi van D.
“Beautiful place, far from it all with great hosts like Els. Thank you for taking care of me.” Michael L.
“Very beautiful location and nice people.” – Hans P.
« Un lieu magnifique et tellement convivial »
« Un endroit unique pour se déconnecter, profitez du calme et lire un livre au pied du tilleul de 300 ans »
If you would like to experience it for yourself, there’s nothing to hold you back.
Book a stay with us and be welcome at Chateau Le Risdoux!
Els, Leo, Thibo and Nicolas.
For the navigation: Rue du Risdoux, 08320, Vireux-Wallerand, France. That is our last indicated road to
reach the property.
1. When you arrive in Givet (France)
2. Take direction Charleville-Mézières / Vireux-Molhain
3. From Givet your drive about 12km and then you arrive in VIREUX-MOLHAIN. In Vireux-Molhain you cross the bridge (left) towards VIREUX- WALLERAND.
4. After the bridge follow the road that turns right. At your right side you will see the pharmacy. At your left is the church. From the church you drive 300m up, direction Hargnies.
5. THEN you turn right – there is a small roundabout (you will see small signs: “Piscine, Francotte...”) you turn into the street named “Rue 8 mai”
6. Follow that road until the end: “Rue du Ridoux”
7. Then you’ll see the “MEUSE” = big river in front of you. There you turn LEFT.
8. There is a road sign that says ”forbidden for cars.” But this is our private road. After 3km you will see a white castle = big house.